HOW DO I GET A BUSINESS LICENSE?
• Print out the applications below.
• Be sure that all information is filled in, especially the business start date and owner information.
• All restaurants are required to also fill out a Fats, Oils, and Grease Application.
• If your business will be located out of your home, you will be required to have a Home Occupation Permit.
• Sign the completed application(s) and return by mail, fax or in person to City Hall, 101 E Street. We are currently unable to process applications electronically.
Leaving any of the above out of your application may cause delays in processing. It also may cause us to return your application due to insufficient information.
ISSUANCE OF BUSINESS LICENSE
When your application is checked and approved and you have met any related conditions of approval, your license is ready to be issued. You will be contacted to come to the office, pay the fees, and pick up your license.
Business Licenses are a $54 fee and are prorated the first year.
Fats, Oils and Grease Permits are $70 per year.
Home Occupation Permits are $100 per year.