If you are part of an incident for which you believe the City of Waterford has caused a loss or damage to your person or property, you have the option of completing and filing a claim with the City. Please fill out the Claim Form in full and return to the office of the City Clerk, 101 E Street or PO Box 199, Waterford, CA 95386.