The City Clerk Department provides access to the City’s information in a variety of ways:
Fill out the Document Request Form below and submit the form using one of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: City of Waterford, Attn: City Clerk, PO Box 199, Waterford, CA 95386
- Deliver in person to City Hall, 101 E Street, Waterford, CA.
Simple requests for information may be obtained by phone.
Fees and Charges for Duplicating:
- Paper Copies – $0.25 per page
- Data DVD or CD – $10.00 per disk
The California Public Records Act (PRA) and the PRA Exceptions (California Government Code Sections 6250-6276.48) are California statutes that afford the public the right to inspect, and be provided a copy of, most of the written information retained by State and local agencies in the course of business.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Please contact the County of Stanislaus for information on the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage License
- Fictitious Business Name