Serve on a Board, Commission or Committee

The City of Waterford encourages residents to become involved in your community.  One way to do so is to serve in an advisory capacity on one of the City’s various boards and commissions. The City accepts applications on an on-going basis and keeps them active for a one-year period. Interested individuals may apply for appointment by following instructions below.

Term of Appointment

Most members serve for a term of four (2) years with the opportunity to serve additional terms.

Application Process

Applications are available online; at City Hall, 101 E Street, Waterford, CA 95386; or by calling (209) 847-2328 and one will be mailed to you.