SIGNING UP FOR GARBAGE SERVICES
As of October 2017, Garbage Service for the City of Waterford will be provided by Gilton Solid Waste Management, Inc.
- 1-96 Trash Cart and 1-96 Organic Cart $22.13
- Physically Impaired/ Senior Rate $19.53*
- Each Additional Can $6.95
*must be 65 years or older, provide proof of age and proof of residency.
- Go-Back on can $7.50 (per event)
- Extra Dump on can $10.00(per event)
Value Added Services
- BULKY ITEM PICKUP – Call Gilton’s Office to schedule an appointment and to review acceptable and unacceptable materials. Customers get two (2) appointments per year.
- ELECTRONIC WASTE COLLECTION – Call Gilton’s Office to schedule an appointment and to review acceptable and unacceptable materials. Customers get two (2) appointments per year.
- CHRISTMAS TREE COLLECTION– Please set your Christmas trees out on your pick up day the first two weeks in January.
- • Trees need to be in front of the house (even if you have alley service)
- • Trees will be collected on customer’s GARBAGE collection day
- • Trees need to have all metal stands, lights and ornaments removed (wood stands are OK)
- • Trees should be placed on the street surface next to the curb, but a min of 6 feet away from cars or refuse cans
- • Treated trees (flocking, paint, fireproofing) are preferred that they be cut up and put in the garbage can, but it is not absolutely required
Gilton Solid Waste Management
755 S. Yosemite Ave.
Oakdale, Ca. 95361
SIGNING UP FOR WATER AND SEWER UTILITIES
The City of Waterford provides water and sewer services for the Residents of Waterford and Hickman.
APPLICATION FOR SERVICE
◾You must apply in person at City Hall, 101 E Street, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or over the phone at (209) 874-2328. Deposits are refunded after 2 years of good payment history. The deposit and connection fee will be billed on your first bill. Deposits may be waived with proof of good payment history from another utility.
SAME DAY SERVICE
◾If you request the new service before 3:00pm, your water may be turned on the same day.
◾If services are needed to be turned on after hours (3:00pm) a $35.00 After Hours Service Fee will be charged.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
◾If you would like to terminate service, you may request your service be turned off by either phone (209) 874-2328 or in person at 101 E Street. Upon termination, we will issue a final bill that will represent any unpaid charges less your deposit. If the City owes you a credit, a check will be mailed to the last available address or to a forwarded address if one is provided.